Terms & Conditions
Table of Contents
- Please arrive wearing a mask
- Please wait at the door and you will be greeted by a member of staff.
- Hands must be sanitised; sanitiser is available just inside the door
- Please come alone
- Please arrive at your exact time, we cannot accommodate early or late arrivals
- Please do not bring any personal items that are not essential
- Please do not handle/use your mobile phones or any other personal possessions while in the salon
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide drinks or magazines
- Late arrivals may lose their appointment and will be charged
- Non arrivals will lose their full payment
Your declaration –
You must cancel your appointment if you, members of your household or people you have had close contact with, show any signs of COVID 19 –
- A Temperature or Fever
- A constant dry cough
- Loss of smell and taste
- Shortness of Breath
Our promise to you –
- We will wear face visors and masks and wear gloves where possible
- Keep you social distanced as much as possible and as safe as possible
- Follow strict hygiene & sanitation procedures
- Make sure you have a fab treatment!
Please arrive at the time of booking and ensure you have filled in the online questionnaire before attending your appointment.
If you arrive late for your booking we will endeavour to accommodate you but we cannot promise your full treatment time. Your treatment will be charged at the full price.
Cancellation & Reservation
We will be now be enforcing our cancellation policy in order for us to survive financially and manage our team while on flexible furlough, therefore
- 48 hours notice required for cancellation and your full payment can be transferred to your next appointment
- Less than 48 hours for cancellation a 50% fee will be charged
- Less than 24 hours notice for cancellation or a no show – the full payment will be charged.
- Refunds will not be given, only a salon credit.
Courses are available on many treatments with an attractive discount. All courses must be paid for on first treatment, and are valid for 6 months.
A booking fee will be required on booking, this will be non refundable unless the appropriate cancellation notice is given. Group bookings and appointments over 2 hours will require 7 days notice.
To ensure yours and other client’s relaxation, please switch off mobile phones.
Car parking is available, however spaces are limited, so please consider other clients and do not leave your car unless you are in the clinic having treatment. We cannot offer parking whilst shopping. The management reserves the right to refuse treatment at their discretion.
*All prices are inclusive of VAT.